OFC Infrastructure Maintenance
- Patrolling is aimed at preventing cable disruptions along the OFC routes daily on fixed stretch.
- Preventive and Corrective Maintenance is carried out as defined by the SLA/SOW.
- All fibers are tested for the block sections and reported every month.
- Any defects in the fiber or in any of the associated equipment is attended to, in consultation with the customer at site.
- Repeater stations and the optical equipment installed for alarms are monitored.
- Breakdown OFC Maintenance includes 24*7 mobilization of equipment and skilled manpower for fault identification and rectification.
- Test link attributes like the splice loss/link loss after the rectification of fault are corrected.
- Deployment of O&M teams to carry out Splicing and Termination of Optical Fiber Cable.
Corrective Maintenance – Splicing and Termination of Optical Fiber Cable
- Maintenance of OFC routes 24*7 for Routine OFC Maintenance and Breakdown OFC Maintenance.
- O&M team has a supervisor, splicer, assistant splicer, patroller and a helper for every range defined by customer.